Formational Prayer (formerly known as inner healing prayer) is a ministry of the Holy Spirit, moving through a Christian caregiver, bringing the Healing Presence of Jesus Christ into the place of pain and brokenness within a wounded person.
The Formational Prayer Seminar is coming to Nashville, Tennessee in May to Lipscomb University. For more information or to sign up for this event, click here.
- Equip caregivers for good self-care
- Provide tools for addressing dysfunctional behaviors
- Develop sound techniques for emotional healing
- Teach steps for dealing with deep wounds
- Present information on spirituality and worldview as each relates to helping the broken
- Demonstrate pathways that help people dismantle destructive, false beliefs