You may pick up books, notebooks and reading schedules in the front lobby of the worship center on Sunday morning or in the church office throughout the week.
Two thousand years ago, Jesus entered the stage of history and invited ordinary people to follow the pattern of his life. From the crowds who joined him, Jesus gathered a smaller group of disciples and invited them to share every aspect of his life. He told them, "I have given you an example, that you should do just as I have done to you" (John 13:15). In doing so, Jesus explicitly claimed to be the living template for the life we are meant to live.
Join us this fall for the Women's Ministry Bible study as we journey together through A Jesus Shaped Life. During this 8-week study, we'll be shaped by the life of Jesus as we explore these ideas together:
- how all of life and discipleship is about relationships
- how the Holy Spirit encourages, counsels and comforts us
- how relationship with Jesus frees us from having to perform
- how our identity as children of God impacts our daily living
- how God has given us authority and power to bring the Kingdom to earth
- how God gives us opportunities to learn and how to steward these experiences
- how to hear and respond to God's voice
- what it means to live from a place of rest
- how to develop healthy rhythms to live a productive life, not just a busy life
Registration is now open online. The registration fee is $18 which covers the cost of the book and a spiral bound notebook.