Lincoln Village and their work at Lee High School have many needs right now! Please take a look below and see how you can be a part of meeting these needs! Please contact our missions pastor at email@example.com if you can help.
1) First Priority- a Christian student led club that wants to disciple students. They meet every Tuesday at 11:30-12 or 12:30 if needed. They provide a short message on Christ by a student and then their hope is to have adults who can lead short small groups with kids to help them unpack the message. Volunteers could provide snacks and lead the short small groups.
2) Math tutors- they are desperate for math tutors everyday for Math Lab from 11:30-12:30. They also need mentors during this time just to meet with kids.
3) Game Night- 3rd Wednesday of each month- this is like Young Life Club- would love a church or small group to adopt this- provide snacks, Pizza etc and talk with kids after Carlos gives his message.
4) The Food Pantry at Lee is very low on food- Carlos needs food to give kids. Canned chicken, canned ravioli, snacks etc. anything non- perishable.
5) Clothes- they need girls leggings in all sizes and sweatpants for boys.